FEEL LIKE YOUR MIND IS RESTRICTING YOU BUT DON’T KNOW WHY? GET THE ANSWERS HERE NOW.
YOU CAN FEEL NORMAL AGAIN EVEN IF YOU HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO RID YOURSELF OF ANXIETY
YOU CAN LIVE AGAIN programme
MASTERING ANXIETY FOR LIFE
If you feel totally ready to leave anxiety behind and look forward to a brighter future for you and those around you apply for a free initial consultation with me now by clicking below:
- Do you have a super crazy busy life with little time to stop and think? So much going on, incredibly capable but held back by anxiety?
- I can imagine that this anxiety is affecting your work life, your social life and relationships that are important to you.
- You are absolutely not alone. Millions of people in the UK each year reach out for support with anxiety.
- Your mind is one of the most important parts of you and when we forget to spend time focusing on it our body begins to suffer.
- You may have even reached the point where it is a struggle to leave the house.
- Many busy, efficient, competent people like you will suffer from anxiety at least once in their life and if you do not find the tools to manage it life can become harder.
- Because when you have anxiety, how CAN you perform to your best ability at work? How can you show up to your favourite team sport and play well? How can you enjoy your favourite hobbies? You simply can’t.
- Remember it isn’t just you that is suffering. If you have symptoms of anxiety, no matter how hard you try to hide it those around you will suffer too.
- Anxiety creates a domino effect. Things that would not usually seem so bad become awful. As your worries and negative thoughts worsen life’s small niggles turn into huge problems.
- The most positive of people can become incredibly negative when anxiety is present.
- The effects on your body are paramount. Dizziness, restlessness, aches and pains. Sweating, a loss of libido. Digestive issues and nausea. Grinding teeth and panic attacks. Sometimes scariest of all the fast, thumping, irregular heartbeat.
- You do not have to accept this as part of you.
Anxiety can be like looking through a black hole to another life but with no idea how to push through the hole.
BUT IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS
YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT ANXIETY
During the hardest days do you wish for change?
- Wake each morning with that familiar sense of dread?
- Lay in bed at night and feel terrified?
- Worry about a million illogical things at once?
- Have worries about your worries?
- Cry about things you know you don’t need to worry about?
- Feel on edge – all the time?
- Find yourself hiding away?
- Rehearse your life, even the every-day things that you know don’t matter?
I would like you to know that this is not your fault. Life can be OVERWHELMING and it can be hard to find the right step to take.
Help is here. YOU CAN LIVE AN ANXIETY FREE LIFE AGAIN.
Some comments from my clients
Just a note to say you are a miracle worker – — returned home a different girl after your session. Heartfelt thanks again.
I worked with Juliet over the course of 3 months on a number of specific areas and her work had a profound and deeply positive impact. She used a combination of techniques with me and really helped me move forwards, quickly and significantly.
Juliet is very professional, accommodating and welcoming. She listens to attentively throughout each session and really makes you feel valued as an individual. 100% recommend.
MASTERING A LIFE WITHOUT ANXIETY
To move away from this current state
Using therapy to rid your life of anxiety is incredible. It can be a fast solution to a long-term problem but it’s not for everyone.
If you meet the criteria below you will be a great fit for the type of person that responds well to me and my techniques;
- You are committed and determined in life however anxiety is preventing you from reaching your full potential.
- Generally, you are fit and healthy with huge capabilities, but you are unable to demonstrate them due to the squashing nature of anxiety.
- You are fed up with anxiety controlling your life.
- You’re 100% ready to commit time and money to this in order to break free from anxiety and live a fuller, richer life in which you shine as the person you really are.
- In order to be able to make other things in your life a priority forever, for the short term ridding your life of anxiety is your number one priority.
- You want to learn easy techniques that you can use at home during stressful life events to prevent anxiety burdening your life again.
Who this therapy is not for?
- If you have a medical condition and not had prior consent from your doctor.
- If you are looking for a quick fix that masks the real problem.
- If you do not feel committed to letting go of anxiety.
Why is what I offer different to other options?
Over the years I have found that the clients who seek my support are busy accomplished people with full lives. They are determined to rid themselves of anxiety and together we can work in a specific way to allow them to grow and develop.
By combining the techniques I have learnt over the years with my intuition and the potential of my clients I have been able to successfully help many people move away from anxiety and live the life they deserve.
Within sessions I use hypnosis, mindfulness and psychotherapy to help you feel relaxed every day. I am also able to give out recordings for you to listen to at home if you feel it would be beneficial for you.
My greatest priority is ridding you of anxiety in the shortest time possible. I do not ask my clients to commit to months of sessions, neither do I bombard you with homework. I have spent years working with and studying anxiety so that I can condense the most important and useful techniques into a short period of one-hour sessions in order to help you help yourself.
Why is what I offer different to other options?
- We seek to find the root cause of your anxiety
- We use hypnosis to calm you and take your body out of the fight or flight response it is habitually in
- I teach you techniques to use at home when you feel anxious, or even when you don’t
- I give you techniques to use when you feel stressed
- You will leave with a toolbox full of methods to use as you go about your daily life that will not require you to leave a room or “fit in another thing”
- I will give you ways to maintain your new way of thought so that you do not ever have to be restricted by anxiety again
- Function as you should in your professional role
- Function fully in your family role
- Go out spontaneously
- Live a life without paranoia
- Stop feeling like an inconvenience and annoyance
- Socialise and enjoy it
- Feel calmer and more tolerant
- Be able to eat foods without worrying about the symptoms of IBS
- Heal your body of the symptoms of anxiety
- BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU
I have so much going on already and I can’t focus on anything. How will I be able to take this on too?
Does it really work?
If you do not manage your anxiety NOW things could get far worse.
- You could find yourself getting ill, unable to work at all
- Ruining relationships as you become less tolerant of others, more awkward as you try to avoid things. Angry and impatient.
- Limited motivation and an inability to see how successful you could be
- Severely depressed
- Unable to drive or travel
When you consider how severe the effects of anxiety can be it becomes clear why you must seek support NOW. The benefit of living a life without anxiety must be a priority above everything else.
Sessions are generally weekly but can be spaced out more if your schedule is difficult. The sessions last one hour and I work during the day and the evening. There is no excuse! You can always make time to fix this situation.
I’m worried the sessions will go on and on and I won’t be able to afford it.
Can everyone be hypnotised? What if I can’t? Will you make me do silly things?
Unfortunately, we do not have the powers of Harry Potter. I say to my clients; if I was able to make you do things, I would be a multimillionaire by now. What I do have is psychological and therapeutic knowledge, over a decade of experience, the ability to pass on what I know and the tools to help you understand yourself, so that you can rid your body of anxiety and grow into the best version of you.
To summarise this is what you will get from the sessions;
Whilst the free initial consultation is there for me to ask the questions I need, you to ask any you have and for us to get to know each other most people leave having learnt a lot about themselves and the theory of anxiety.
After the first session you will leave feeling relaxed and possibly like a weight has been lifted. As the sessions progress you will get more used to this relaxed state. Starting to spend more time out of the anxious state and with a growing toolbox of techniques. As we reach the root cause of the problem and begin to see what needs to change the sessions will become more solution focused. Exploring the You. The person you had forgotten You could be. Often you will realise the best version of You surpasses all expectations and you will find a belief in yourself you didn’t even know existed. The sessions end when you feel you have achieved exactly what you wanted to achieve. Whilst I will happily tell you what I feel, I will always ask you when you think your next session should be and whether you feel you need any more.
TO BEGIN SESSIONS NOW PLEASE CONTACT ME TO BOOK YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
HYPNOTHERAPY HELP FOR OTHER ISSUES
If you need help for any other issues please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call for a chat on 07900976338 / 01252 415109